Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little known facts...

I want to earn a master's degree... I just have no idea in what.
I like ketchup sandwiches.
I still like ABBA and Neil Diamond.
I want to repair and build airplanes... big ones. Maybe work for the NTSB
I don't enjoy flying.
I Still have my blankie.
I miss the smell of rain on sagebrush.
In general, I don't like people.
Generally, I don't like children either.
Don't enjoy social work at all... hmmmm... wonder why....
I love animals. Except monkeys... don't like monkeys - too creepy.
I have visual disturbances that are difficult to explain, but are the reason I am not a doctor.
Thunderstorms don't scare me. But I won't run when there is lightning.
I think far too much. Though my thoughts are not my own, they run rampant much of the time.
I have had one friend for 26 years. (I have other friends, but that's a record!)
My body is showing signs of aging, which is impossible because I'm only 18 or 19 years old!
There are days when I see my child and stop short of saying "who are you and why are you bothering me?"
Other days I see my child and think "wow, that's a really cute kid! ow... my heart is melting a little."
My high school's 20 year reunion is this summer. I would cringe, but I didn't graduate so it's not my reunion!! ha!
I did earn a GED and a BSW so I'm not a total failure. But that's just my ego talking anyhow...
I try and try, but the awareness and present-ness is a slippery slope.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Hey
I like your little-known facts. We just returned from a family reunion trip, and we smelled rain on sagebrush! Cool! AZ and NM are GORGEOUS :)

Naomi said...

awareness and present-ness suckerooni when hormones are involved, thank you Mr.Tolle for not having a clue even though there is a whole chapter on the female pain-body.