Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where to begin...

I suppose I'm a bit behind the times. This is my first experience with blogging... should be quite interesting. I love to write, but hate to journal. I guess blogging isn't really either of those things so it should be a pretty decent relationship.
Does anybody know why there is always one shoe out in the middle of the road? Just one, never two. And the owner... do they not know they are missing one shoe? And how exactly did it get there? Angry driver didn't have a weapon so they threw a shoe? Person walking along and the shoe just gave out? Left to the side of the road like an old tire?
Perhaps a content warning should be displayed... the things in my mind could traverse to odd places. Read at your own risk.

I am aware and present.

No comments: